U-Care Services, LLC
We Provide Personalized Home Health Care
Welcome to U-Care Services!
U-Care Services serves disabled and elderly of different ethnic groups within the State of Alaska. One of our goals is to develop and maintain the highest possible standards in meeting the needs and expectations of our consumers. In addition, we pay high wage for our Personal Care Attendant (PCA). As part of our quality service, we also provide free interpreting support for our Hmong, Lao, and Thai clients.
U-Care Services is certified and licensed through the Division of Senior and Disabilities Services, Department of Health and Social Services in Alaska. The agency is fully insured and protected with professional liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance.
Consumer Eligibility Requirements:
- Eligible for Alaska Medicaid
- Must need assistance with daily living task or health maintenance activities
- Must be diagnose from a licensed physician, physician assistant, or advance nurse practitioner.
- Must be able to direct his/her own care or appoint a representative to do so on behalf of the individual.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must go through a background check
- Must have current CPR/First Aide Card
- Sign PCA Acknowledgement Sheet